"The human passengers could get hurt, if you shake their ship Raffy," the concern statement of one of his friends.
         "And Raffy, it's not proper to harm anyone, on land or in the sea, that we all know," added his closest friend Tristan.
         "Don't worry about that my friends, I won't be hurting any human I think. And all because once they feel that their ship is shaking, they'll immediately give in and give me that wishing golden duck they're carrying in their ship," the loud reply of the merman Raffy.
         "You seem to be so confident of that Raffy," commented by his other mermen friend.


        "Yes, I'm very confident. They're going to surrender to me and give me that golden duck that's going to make me fly," was his confident answer to his friends who was looking at the ship nearby.