"Hello, humans, I am Raffy and I command you to give me the wishing golden duck!" the loud command of Raffy.
          "Really, you command us!"
the loud reply of one of the passengers. "Who are you to command us. We're not giving you that wishing golden duck!" 
          "Yes, we're not giving you that wishing golden duck!" agreed and shouted by many of the ship passengers.
          "Give me that wishing golden duck or I'll shake your ship!" the loud threat of Raffy looking up at the passengers.
           "Hahahahahahahaha!" the human passengers all laughed at Raffy.
           "How can you shake our ship? You're a merman, not a strong typhoon dude!" shouted one loud and proud passenger from the big ship.
          "Huh really now," Raffy just said. "Give me that golden wishing duck right now, or I'm shaking your ship!"