"Who else but, Raffy!" was the quick and loud answer of his nine mermen friends. 
          Raffy, once again, simply smiled at all his ten mermen friends praising him.
          "In fact Raffy is also the Alpha Merman of our ocean," the loud statement of Tristan his closest friend.
          "And we are lucky to be Raffy's friends," stated loudly by one of his ten mermen friends. 
          "But of course I'm lucky too you're all my friends," the black  tailed Raffy replied smiling at all his mermen friends looking at him.
          "But why did you gather us all here?" asked one of the mermen to Raffy, the strongest, bravest, and the handsomest merman in the ocean.
          "Well it's time that you know my plan. I will be a flying merman!" the big statement of Raffy looking at all his friends surrounding him.
          "Huh, we didn't know that. It's the first time that I heard you spoke of such wish. But how do you intend to do that?" asked his closest friend Tristan. "I only heard of a flying two-legged superhero from the land above but I never heard of any flying merman ever before." 
      
Place your ads here Call or Text 09266162590     Chess.com Levis